Good Shepherd Eye Clinic
The Good Shepherd Mission Hospital and the College of Nursing invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the above position of
Optometrist. The position reports to the Ophthalmic Medical Officer in the Eye Clinic.
· Perform thorough routine eye examination
· Diagnose and manage refractive errors, vision disorders and eye disease.
· Prescribe appropriate spectacle correction, paediatric glasses, contact lenses and low vision aids.
· Maintaining accurate medical records files for all patients.
· Promote eye health by teaching patients about proper eye care.
· Tertiary Qualification in Optometry
· Registration with the Swaziland Medical and Dental Council
· A minimum of 3 years’ appropriate experience after registration with the Council
· Ability to work in a team
· Ability to work under pressure
· Basic computer skills and communication skills
Interested applications should send their applications, CV’s and certified academic qualifications to the Human Resource Manager at P O Box 2, Palata Rd, SITEKI ,L300 ESWATINI or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com